Frequently Asked Questions
We understand you're excited about your Baptism, Confirmation, or progressing in your religious studies; however, we realize you may have questions when placing your order. We have a list of answers to the most commonly asked questions.
1. How long does it take to get my order?
This is an important question and it comes up often.There are two things you need to be aware of and you need to add them together to get an estimate
of how long it will take to get your order total.
First there is a processing time. It generally takes two to three weeks for standard processing time (usually one week). You can pay a quick or rush fee for each item ordered (which ranges from $4.95 to $9.95) for an expedited process time) which will reduce the processing time (to as quick as one day or one week).
* Custom Orders may not apply to expedited processing times.
Second there is the shipping time (which is not the same as the processing time). Standard UPS shipping takes about a week to get to you depending on how far you are from our location. You can reduce this time by paying for faster shipping such as 3-Day Select or 2nd Day Air. Just remember the shipping time is in addition to the processing time and you need to add together both the production time and the shipping time to get a time estimate for your order.
2. I am nervous about whether or not my order will arrive in time. Who do I call or email to get a time estimate on my order?
In general, we cannot provide a precise delivery times beyond the processing time and shipping time estimates listed on your order.
3. How much does shipping cost?
Shipping costs vary depending on your selection of shipping method and order amount. You can check the shipping cost by simulating placing an order on our website and then canceling out of the order and empty your cart before filling in the payment information. We ship all church products by UPS or USPS.
4. Do you ship outside the United States?
We will ship to some foreign locations if the order is successfully placed by phone with approval. Such locations generally include Canada Europe and Japan and a few other locations. However because such shipments often involve the peculiarities of the various tariffs trade and import/export laws around the globe we may not be able to ship some orders overseas due to the cost of researching the laws for that location. Also if possible it is always easier for us to ship to a US-based shipping address and you will always save on shipping costs if you can arrange for a US-based address to receive the shipment. At this time due to advice from our bank concerning trends in fraud we reserve all rights to deny or proceed with orders shipping internationally.
* Churchgoers IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DUTY VAT TAX OR ANY OTHER FEES ASSOCIATED WITH IMPORTING OUR PRODUCTS. We cannot look up the final cost to you as your home country may (and often does) charge a fee at the destination. We cannot look up this information (and it often varies based on international law and code changes). We also cannot accept a rejection of that fee after the shipment leaves our factory and we cannot offer a return for a refund. Your home country will demand that Churchgoers pay the fee before receiving the returned item and Churchgoers.com cannot pay that fee. If you order from overseas you must either pay any import fees and duties your home country charges or else abandon the item or receive no refund.
5. What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept payment by credit card (VISA Mastercard Discover American Express) and PayPal.
**Churches may place orders using a PO with prior approval from Churchgoers.com.
6. My credit card was rejected by your online ordering system but I know my credit card or check is valid and has enough money to cover this order. Why won't your system accept my credit card?
Most credit card rejections are because your address does not match the address on record with your credit card company. Sometimes it's just a matter of a single digit off a mis-capitalization a dash or something very minor like that. Please try to re-enter your address to match what your credit card company has on file.
7. I tried to make a purchase several times but each time your system rejected the order (probably due to an address issue as explained above) and then my credit card or checking company called and said you had charged me for each transaction!
Actually your credit card security department is seeing the inquiries to your account not actual charges. Sometimes the inquiries appear as charges at first (ghost charges). Don't worry we didn't charge you for all those transactions. In a day or two the bank will remove all those charges on your account after they see no actual money was transferred. If we ever do make a mistake in overcharging you rest assured we will refund your money.
8. I see on your website "As Low As" pricing. After I place my order I am charged a higher amount. Why?
Churchgoers offers bulk pricing. Which means the more of an item you order the lower the price per item is. Please click the item you are interested in on our site to see the bulk pricing chart for each item.
9. When does Free Shipping apply?
Churchgoers offers free GROUND shipping for all orders over $999.00. If your order does not meet this minimum shipping charges will apply.
1. What is your mailing address?
2101 Midway Road, Suite 220, Carrollton, TX 75006
2. What are your phone numbers?
Our toll free line is 1-855-624-8724. Our local line in is 972-630-6914. Our fax number is 972-424-7901.
3. Can we pick up our product at your location and avoid shipping charges?
Yes, but approval is needed from a Supervisor. Please call and ask to speak to a Supervisor to schedule a pick up time.
4. Can I get a sample?
Please go to www.churchgoers.com/free-samples to make a request. We are happy to send samples of our products for orders potentially of 150+ cap/gown and tassels or thereabouts. We ask you follow the link above and complete our sample set request form. After the request is approved we can send you a sample set for you to keep for analysis.
5. We are a church/organization that wants to place a large order for our entire choir. Can I get better prices?
Yes. We offer bulk pricing rates for larger orders (such as 300+ quantities). We also offer additional free services such free shipping for orders over $999.00
6. Will you come out and measure our choir?
We can measure larger classes located in the DFW Metroplex where we have sales representatives. We hope to expand this service to other parts of the nation in the future but for now that is the best we can offer. We also provide you with a measurement kit with our sample sets which include everything you need to take measurements.
1. What information do I need for the sizing?
You need to provide us with each your height with shoes when measuring with your church robe on. You can view our sizing chart at www.churchgoers.com/size-and-color-charts.
* We do offer full-fit sizes for those customers in need of more room for girth.
2. What is the difference in fabrics?
(Shiny vs. Matte)
The main difference is the finish of the fabric. Our shiny gowns are a knitted fabric that has more of a shiny look to it giving the color of the gowns more brightness. Our matte gowns are a woven fabric which has more of a flat dull finish. Either option looks great.
3. I see on your website "As Low As" pricing. After I place my order I am charged a higher amount. Why?
Churchgoers offers bulk pricing. Which means the more of an item you order the lower the price per item is. Please click the item you are interested in on our site to see the bulk pricing chart for each product.
4. When does Free Shipping apply?
Churchgoers offers free shipping for all orders over $999.00. If your order does not meet this minimum shipping charges will apply.
5. Are the gowns see through and what is the quality of your robes?
No. Our church robes are tailored to the finest quality. What distinguishes us from other suppliers is that all our products are carefully manufactured using only the finest quality materials while still maintaining unbelievably low prices certain to suit your needs. Our dazzling array of choir robes come in a fine polyester finish smooth pleat and neck piping and a heavy duty zipper construction for trouble-free operation. All Clergy Robes are produced with high quality matte fabric, marshal or lyric fabric with fluting on the arms and back. You can view our color and material charts at www.churchgoers.com/size-and-color-charts.